DEATH STRANDING COMING TO STEAM AND THE EPIC GAME STORE ON JUNE 2, 2020
Hi everyone! Back in 2019, we said our plan was to launch DEATH STRANDING on PC in the Summer of 2020. Well today we can give you more detail…
505 Games and Kojima Productions are super excited to announce that DEATH STRANDING will launch simultaneously for digital retail on both the Epic Games Store and Steam, as well as physical retail on June 2, 2020.
What’s more, the PC launch will also feature a bunch of exciting content and features, including Photo Mode, ultra-wide monitor support and high frame rate, enhancing the DEATH STRANDING experience for our PC players. We’re also thrilled to announce that the PC edition of DEATH STRANDING will also feature content from one of Valve’s most iconic franchises, Half-Life. Check out our all-new trailer which provides a first look at this exciting cross-promotion!
DEATH STRANDING is available to pre-purchase right here, right now.
Pre-Purchase to receive:
• HD Wallpapers
• CHIRAL GOLD/ OMNIREFLECTOR “SAM” SUNGLASSES (COLOR VARIANT) *
• CHIRAL GOLD/ OMNIREFLECTOR CAP (COLOR VARIANT)*
• GOLD and SILVER SPEED SKELETON*
• GOLD and SILVER ARMOUR PLATE LV2 AND ABOVE*
All copies of the game will also additionally include:
• DEATH STRANDING Official Score Expanded Edition digital soundtrack by Ludvig Forssell, including 10 unreleased bonus tracks.
• “Selections From ‘The Art of Death Stranding’” Digital Book (by Titan Books)
• CHIRAL GOLD/ OMNIREFLECTOR “LUDENS MASK” SUNGLASSES (COLOR VARIANT)*
• GOLD and SILVER POWER SKELETON*
• GOLD and SILVER ALL-TERRAIN SKELETON*
• GOLD and SILVER ARMOUR PLATE*
*UNLOCK IN-GAME ITEMS VIA STORY PROGRESSION
Oh and one more thing! To celebrate the launch of this new website, a selection of mobile wallpapers and ringtones are available to download for free. Click here for more info.
Let us take this opportunity to thank this incredible community for their support since we announced the PC edition of DEATH STRANDING last year. The response has been overwhelming and we’re super grateful for the support you’ve shown us across our social channels. Today is a super exciting day for the team and we hope you guys feel the same way too. We can’t wait for June 2, 2020.
In the meantime, keep on keeping on!